Saturday, November 13, 2004

Non Report Stuff, that is to say, stuff I would never put in my report.

Friday afternoon, I made some strawberry ice cream. It was delicious. It is great to be a missionary.

Yesterday and today, it rained. When it rains here in Chile, it cools off considerably. Why in the world I was making ice cream, I do not know.

One of my favorite times of the year is Christmas. I must confess that I already have put up a Christmas tree. The official reason that I am starting early is that since I am so busy, I do not get to enjoy it like I like so I extend the season. The other reason is that I just like Christmas.

Jaqueline, Lisa, and several of the ladies had a birthday party for the kids at the dining ministry. That phrase "dining ministry" indicates right off the bat that we have a terrible problem in that we have a ministry with no name. Anybody want to be a dining minister? I am afraid I already have that nailed down. We are already pretty well known as the church that eats together.

The ladies decided that they wanted to make a gingerbread house for the children for Christmas. Foodtv.ca has instructions on how to do it, and we will probably do it. I will take pictures.

My next report will probably be tomorrow.


No comments: