Saturday, November 13, 2004

Prayer requests

Well, it is Saturday night, and I am getting ready for tomorrow morning. I have still got some things to do.

Here are some people to pray for.

Pedro Sanchez had to go to the hospital with some kidney stones or something like that. He should be fine, but pray for him anyway.

Rolando suazo has a barely functioning pancreas. He believes that he is not long for this world, and to tell you the truth, he has me convinced. Rolando was baptized last Saturday.

One of our congregations has had a falling out with another congregation and that has kept me busy for a good part of this week.

I will be going to Lima and Ecuador in December.

I also have several things pending.

Sibyl Miranda is dying from cancer.

While this list is short, by no means do I intend to be abrupt. I am trying to do this quickly.

No comments: